Saturday, May 2, 2009

End Road Work

In reference to Kate's comment on the last post that she can't believe it's been this long already, I can't believe it either. Whenever I start telling a story, I automatically time reference it to when I left Portland instead of the actual time. It doesn't feel like five weeks. I feel like I left only a couple of days ago with much adventure ahead.

In a way, that is true. This trip has been good for me mentally. There's so much now that I feel I am more motivated to do, quite a few projects that I want to get done, which include completing this blog. It has been fun to write it, and I hope it's been at least at some points an entertaining read. This is probably my last post from the road as I'm about to leave Missoula and head towards Spokane and then head south to the old I-84.

So yes, despite an addictive urge to keep exploring, I'm also looking forward to being back at home and to get started on some creative projects and start investigating what options I have regarding my long-term future. Well, maybe not long-term, I've never been good at planning for that. But at least take a look and see where I might want to be heading (you see how equivocal that last sentence was? I still need work, of course.)


Road signs have been one of the most hilarious parts of the trip, and I have to say that often times I don't even know I'm in a work zone until a random End Road Work sign appears on the side of the road. I like random endings.


View Leg 23: Portland in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment