Friday, March 27, 2009

Setbacks

Isn't it too early to have setbacks considering my trip hasn't even begun yet? I came home today to find that someone had hit my driver side rear view mirror, knocking out the glass and probably breaking the electric mechanism that adjusts it. The housing is still there so I'm hoping that this can be fixed tomorrow and I can still leave on Sunday. The frustration that I feel is probably a little more than I should and perhaps it'll all be okay in the end. I do feel this impotent rage towards the inconsiderate fuck who hit the car and did not leave a note.

Katie is not joining me on the first part of this trip as was planned. This might mean that the place to stay that she had arranged for both of us might fall through. I think that will be okay as I can stay in a hostel, something that I've never done before. Of course that means more money spent but I'd rather not thrust my company on a couple of girls that haven't ever met me before. That could be awkward.

Aaargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment