Friday, April 3, 2009

Weathered

The weather's held up so far for me; California and my very pretty drive yesterday through Monument Valley and Canyonlands was gorgeous. I'd like to explore some more of Moab this morning as I'm only about 6 hours away from Denver, but it has started to rain over here and apparently I'm supposed to outrun a snowstorm that's going to hit Denver tonight. I think I'll just wait out the storm in Denver and hope that it's dissipated by the time I decide to move on, probably on Monday.

There's a diary entry I wrote last night at the Moab Brewery that I'll have to enter in later. Right now, the food at the Love Muffin Cafe is treating me really well, after which I'll be trying to beat this storm to Denver.




View Leg 4: Monument Valley in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Ahmad! Hammer down and watch out for smokey.

    Nolan

    ReplyDelete